Thursday, January 26, 2012

I guess I have been hiding...

I havent had much to write lately, just the norm going on... Chris and I had a great weekend in Athens, TN (where I grew up) and stayed with some friends. We werent as strick as we should have been this weekend BUT we have been very strict and going strong since we came home Sunday afternoon! It really is so much easier when you have a buddy helping!
I have been extreemly tired lately and not too sure why! When we were gone over the weekend I did end up sleeping on the floor and I must have not gotten all of my sleep in because I feel it catching up on me! LOL I just need a day to sleep and stay in my pjs!
So far today I have had my Medifast Hot Cocoa and a medifast brownie! I am trying to come up with more options for my Lean and green. I made an omlet last night out of the eggbeaters and some cheese and a little bit of salsa... it was very good.
Tonight though I may make some tuna lettuce wraps! Hmmm sounds yummy!
Hope everyone is doing great!

No comments:

Post a Comment